Why become a Star Partner?
Star has over 35 years’ experience in POS. This experience enables us to offer a full SDK library for the broadest range of traditional and mobile POS solutions on the market and provide industry leading Technical and Marketing Support. As a Star VIP Club member you will have access to additional technical and marketing resources designed to help you develop your solution with the support of Star behind you.
All of Bronze/ Silver Status initiatives plus:
- Pre-release information for new products.
- Industry leading marketing support with dedicated telephone / email contact line with expedited response
- Access to financial support for vertical market exhibitions.
- Opportunity to exhibit with Star where space is available and country / industry relevant.
- Entry in the annual prize draw to win tickets to the largest retail exhibition in New York.
- Introduction to Star customers where relevant.
All of Bronze Status initiatives plus:
- Preferential long term access to Star evaluation units for Silver Star Developer’s Customers with 50% discount purchase opportunity.
- Joint sales support where needed.
- Free social media presence.
- Member of Star VIP program – permission to use VIP Club logo.
- Industry leading Technical support with dedicated telephone / email contact line with expedited response.
- Enhanced support with access to market leading SDK’s
- Access product evaluation units.
- Listed on Software Search Tools such as the mPOP Applications search tool. (Where applicable)
- Access to Star’s Marketing Vault
- Use of Star VIP Partner logo for promotional use.
- Monthly VIP Club Technical Update newsletter making you aware of the latest Star releases. (Including pre-release information for Gold members).
TSP654II AirPrint™ model available. The first and only POS printer to be AirPrint certified.
TSP143III USB – Communicate & Charge using the Lightning USB cable supplied with the iOS device. Star is the first and only POS printer to offer this functionality.
Arriving June 2018 – Star mC-Print 2″ & mC-Print 3″ cube printers featuring 5 interfaces plus hub functionality. SDK available soon
Star & Star Partner Events
Money 20/20 – Amsterdam, Netherlands > 4th – 6th June
Stand numbers K36 & K37
Paris Retail Week – Paris, France > 10th – 12th September
Stand number TBC
Restaurant Tech Live – London, UK > 25th & 26th September
Find us on stand 2760
The Restaurant Show – London, UK > 1st – 3rd October
Find us on stand GH41
If you are exhibiting at an industry show and would like Star to co-exhibit with you, please contact
Video of the Month
Star Micronics is a global manufacturer and market leader of sliding-headstock lathes, precision parts as well as point-of-sale hardware and printing solutions for mobile POS and payment applications within the retail, hospitality, delivery, transportation, and banking industries.